Jambo! Upon arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi, you will be met by Representative who will assist you with the transfer to your hotel.
Before checking in at hotel, he will brief you on your program ahead and introduce the Driver Guide who will be with you throughout the safari.
Overnight at your hotel
After breakfast drive south to Lake Nakuru which is the most famous of the Great Rift Valley lakes and home to a shifting population of over one million flamingos. Arrive in time for lunch at your hotel.
Spend the afternoon on safari in Kenya’s first and largest rhino sanctuary where sightings of both black and white rhino are almost guaranteed and where you have a higher than average chance of spotting a leopard. Other wildlife includes; lion, hippo, the rare Rothschild’s giraffe, Colobus monkey, numerous plains game and 450 species of birds.
Dinner and overnight at your lodge or camp
After breakfast, drive to the world-famous Masai Mara National Reserve, backdrop to ‘the greatest wildlife spectacle on earth’, the annual migration of over one million wildebeest. Arrive in time for lunch at your camp.
Spend the afternoon on safari in Kenya’s most popular reserve. Arrive back in camp in time for campfire cocktails and dinner.
Dinner and overnight at your camp
DAY 4 & 5
Your two days will be spent on safari in Africa’s richest wildlife viewing arena. Historically teeming with wildlife, the Mara hosts Kenya’s largest lion prides and elephant herds. Other predators include leopard, cheetah and spotted hyena; while in the Mara River you will see fat pods of hippo and vast Nile crocodiles.
Other highlights include giraffe tops, gazelle, zebra, buffalo and over 550 species of birds.
Take the opportunity to fly over the Mara in a Hot air Balloon provided at extra cost. The balloon package includes a champagne breakfast in the wild! If you can spare the money, viewing abundant game afloat a balloon is an unforgettable experience. Alternatively visit a Masai village and get learn the Masai culture at an extra cost.
Dinner and overnight at your camp
After breakfast at the Camp, bid farewell to the Masai Mara as you set on your journey back to Nairobi. Drive back down the Great Rift Valley to Nairobi, passing the dormant volcano, Mount Longonot, and lakes Elementaita and Naivasha on the way. Keep an eye out for herds of giraffe and gazelle and head up the escarpment. You will arrive in Kenya’s bustling capital city Nairobi in the early afternoon.
Lunch is your own arrangements and spend time doing last minute shopping or city excursions at an extra cost.
Transfer to Nairobi’s Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in time for your departure flight.
|Day||Location||5 Star option||4 Star option||3.5 Star option||Meal Plan||Activity|
|1||Nairobi||Villa Rosa Kempinski||Nairobi Safari Club||Hilton Hotel||BB|
|2||Nakuru||Elementaita Serena||Flamingo Hill Camp||Lake Nakuru Lodge||LDBB||P|
|3||Masai Mara||Entim Mara Camp||Mara Leisure Camp||Olmoran Camp||LDBB||P|
|4||Masai Mara||Entim Mara Camp||Mara Leisure Camp||Olmoran Camp||LDBB||EAP|
|5||Masai Mara||Entim Mara Camp||Mara Leisure Camp||Olmoran Camp||LDBB||EAP|
L-Lunch, D-Dinner, BB-Bed and breakfast, LDBB-Lunch, dinner, bed and breakfast, Trsf-Transfer, E-Early morning game drive, A-Morning game drive, P-Afternoon game drive, HDS-Half Day sightseeing, FDS-Full Day Sightseeing
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary.
- Transportation in a chauffeur driven minivan with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography. Note the 5 star option is quoted based on a safari land cruiser.
- Services of an English, French or Spanish speaking driver-guide, game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- Complimentary 500 ml mineral water per person per game drive in the safari vehicle.
- All meet and greet services.
- All arrival and departure transfers.
- 24 hours stand-by contact number.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- 6 pax guaranteed window seat in each vehicle.
- Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each vehicle.
- On safari accessories in each vehicle: – First-aid kit, wildlife books, a pair of binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher.
- Soft drinks, beers, house wines and selected house spirits at Entim Mara ONLY
- Flying doctors coverage which covers you within East Africa for a period of 14 days. In the eventuality of a medical emergency, you will be airlifted to Nairobi where you will be taken to a good hospital. Hospital bills are born by the patient.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s). Budget approx. $ 2.00 – $ 4.00 per person per day for lodge and hotel staff, $ 1.00 per bag for porters and $ 5.00 – $ 10.00 per person per day for driver-guides).
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks,
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services.
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.
- Visa fees